Do you want to try snowshoeing? Your guide shows you how it works.
Underway we discover the tracks of snow rabbits, foxes and many more animals and learn about the survival strategies of wildlife in the mountains.
Without covering too much height difference, we will hike through snowed in forests and high plains around Flumserberg with a breathtaking view of the surrounding peaks. A theme oriented brochure will be handed out at the end of our hike. No previous experience of "snowshoeing" is necessary. Rental gear is included in the price and will be brought at the meeting point. We walk in the fresh powder and not on the Snowshoe-Trails.
Please register early! For scheduled trips latest one day prior to the event, 10 a.m. with this form: snowshoeing for beginners or phone. If you want to book a private trip, please contact us for a premium event in your language.
- Dates: Every Saturday and Sunday from December to March. Please check availability
- Duration: From 1 to 3.30 pm
- Meeting point: Flumserberg-Tannenboden
- Costs: Including snowshoe rental gear: CHF 48.00 per person
- Languages: Scheduled trips: German (we try our best to translate), Private trips: German, French, English.
- The trips are not suitable for people with knee problems
- BERGTRÄUME signed the Swiss code of ethics for winter touring in harmony with nature and wildlife